We're delighted to announce that the first Business Club Lunch in association with MyPeople will be former England cricketer and 2005 Ashes winner Matthew Hoggard MBE on Thursday 19th September.
The hugely popular quarterly event is now sponsored by new club partner MyPeople, and it is a fantastic chance for south London businesses to network with other companies and also entertain clients and staff.
Hoggard will regale attendees with memories of England’s victorious 2005 Ashes winning campaign, and share fascinating insights of the state of the game in England following the nation’s victorious World Cup triumph earlier this summer.
As a former captain of Leicestershire CCC, Hoggard will also provide insight into what it takes to successfully lead a team in a high-pressure environment, which will no doubt be of interest to the event’s guests.
The lunchtime event includes a brilliant three-course meal designed by our Michelin Star experienced Executive Chef Julien Maisonneuve as well as Palace wine.
Attendees will also be given an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the stadium, featuring the newly refurbished home and away dressing rooms, Media Centre, and enjoy picture opportunities in the pitch-side dugouts.
- An ideal event to network and make new connections with industry professionals from the football and business worlds, in south London and further afield
- Hear from a renowned professional about his rise to the top of the game and his drive to tackle discrimination
- Three-course dining and fine wines from our in-house Michelin Star experienced Executive Chef
- Take a behind-the-scenes look at Selhurst Park
Date: Thursday 19th September
Time: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Location: Selhurst Park Stadium
- £55 +VAT per person
- £500 +VAT for a table of 10
For more information and to book your place, please contact our Events Manager Holly Britton on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8768 6013.